Cheap Business Class fares from Dublin to San-Francisco – How to find this it? Where should I credit this flight? Here are all the details:
In this post:
Great prices from Dublin (DUB) to San-Francisco (SFO) via Lisbon from $1417 with TAP Portugal:
- Available through 2020 on many available dates
- Thie route is operated by the new TAP’s Airbus A330-900neo with lie-flat seats onboard
- Earn on this flight up to 27,988 miles
The list shown below lists just a few available dates for this deal. You can find more available dates using Google flights search engine or just comment below for our help!
|Dates||Price in USD|
|April 26 – May 04, 2020||$1,425|
|May 03 – May 11, 2020||$1,425|
|May 09 – May 11, 2020||$1,425|
Where to Credit
This TAP business class deal is booked with fare-class J, and according to wheretocredit, this flight can earn up to 27,998 miles when crediting these miles into the Air China loyalty program.
We also recommend to credit the miles into the following programs:
- Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles – Accumulate 50% for its gold status!
- SAS EuroBonus – Accumulate 45% for its gold status!
- Egypt Air Plus – Accumulate 85% for its gold status!
- Fare Class: J
- Free Stopovers: 1
- Free Transfers: 6 in Europe
- Changes: €250 fee
- Cancellation: €200 fee
TAP A330-900neo Business Class
How to Book
This TAP business class deal can be booked with the Lucky2Go website following the above fare rules!
We are always happy with helping you finding more available dates for deals. Just comment below for our lovely help!