Etihad Airways business class deal from Frankfurt/Munich to the Far East from $1,265 – How can I find this deal? Where should I credit my ticket? Here are all the details:
In this post:
Great business class prices from Germany to the Far East with Etihad Airways, starting from $1,265:
- Find this deal until the end of 2020
- Choose one or more of the many available destinations that are offered by this deal: Bangkok, Singapore, Seoul, Kuala Lumpur, and more!
- Earn with this deal around 27,994 miles, depends on the destination and the origin of your route
- Enjoy your flight with Etihad Airbus A380/Boeing B787 Dreamliner/Boeing B777 that features lie-flat seats onboard
The list shown below lists just a few available dates for this deal. You can find more available dates using Google flights search API or just comment below for our help!
|Destination||Dates||Price in USD|
|Bangkok||March 19 – March 25, 2020||$1,594|
|Singapore||March 19 – March 25, 2020||$1,556|
|Phuket||March 26 – April 01, 2020||$1,554|
|Seoul||April 16 – April 22, 2020||$1,446|
|Kuala Lumpur||March 19 – March 25, 2020||$1,515|
|Manila||March 27 – April 05, 2020||$1,388|
Where to Credit
This deal is booked under fare class Z, and according to wheretocredit, this flight can earn up to 27,994 miles when crediting these miles into Hainan Airlines frequent flyer program.
You can also credit your ticket into Etihad Guest and accumulate 130% of the flown miles.
- Fare Class: Z
- Minimum Stay: 4 days
- Maximum Stay: 4 months
- Permitted Stopovers: Unlimited for FREE
- Changes: €255
- Cancellation: Non-Redfundable
Etihad Airways Business Class
How to Book
We are always happy with helping you finding more available dates for deals. Just comment below for our lovely help!